Young Entrepreneur Award
- $3000 Cash Prize
- 1-Year of Chamber Membership
- Quickbooks Accounting Training (valued at $200/hour)
- Business Growth Wheel Analysis
- Government Contract Certification Training
- Opportunity to be a featured presenter at the Riverside Business Expo and Mixer on June 29th.
- Additional publicity and exposure through the Chamber, City and Media.
How to Apply
To apply, create a business plan answering the following questions:
- How did you start your business?
- What problem does your business solve with its products and services?
- Where do you see your business in the next five years?
- What advantages to you see in having your startup in Riverside?
- How would you put $3,000 to use?
- What part has your company played in giving back to the local Community?
- What is the Applicant's percentage of ownership in the company?
- Provide the operational budget of your company and the financial projects you have for the future
Submissions will be accepted starting April 11th. Submissions must be received by June 1st.
Entries are open to persons 18 through 35 who have owned/operated a business for at least a year and the business is located in the City of Riverside. Applicant must be the business owner.